ELIMINATOR Twin-Tube Performance Gas Charged Struts and Shock Absorbers are developed in Australia for the automotive enthusiast and purist who requires an exceptional responsive sports suspension system. Designed to match Lovells performance lowered coil springs and spring rates, Lovells Eliminator shock absorber controls are tailor made for each specific vehicle application.
Eliminator Twin-Tube shock absorbers feature:
- Performance valve codes for the ultimate in handling and response.
- Servicable and rebuildable.
- Multi stage valving system to allow a progressive dampening effect from slow to fast piston velocity thus automatically adjusting to all road conditions.
- Heavy duty twin tube construction.
- Bonded heavy duty neoprene rubber eye mounting bushings with bonded inner crush tube.
- Robust 2mm thick external and internal walls.
- Huge 36mm internal bore with a seamless and polished inner tube for smoother action and less friction.
- Bonded sintered iron piston construction with multi stage valving for increased durability and accurate tolerances.
- Piston retainer nuts mechanically peened to stop failure at high temperature.
- Nylon mechanical top out bump stops.
- Shafts are manufactured from tough 22mm or 18mm hardened chrome, precision engineered to withstand the harshest of environments, while reducing friction and wear.
- Gas charged with low pressure nitrogen gas to maximize fade resistance under extreme conditions without harshness, while providing more responsive control.
- Fuchs brand oil outer
- Short body/short travel to suit lowered springs (up 3″ lower than Original Equipment), while still maintaining full suspension travel, bump stop clearance and maintaining spring entrapment.
- Option of short body strut part numbers with raised bottom spring seat/platform to suit up to 19″ diameter genuine wheels and some 20” diameter aftermarket wheels. (Up to 22″ diameter wheels in some applications).
- Every Lovells Eliminator strut and shock absorber is dyno tested after manufacture.
Lovells Eliminator struts and shock absorbers are covered by a 3 YEAR/70,000km WARRANTY
Value added extras
- Struts come complete with neoprene bellows boots/dust shields (when applicable).
- Shock absorbers come complete with neoprene shrouds. (when applicable).
- Struts and shock absorbers come complete with matched shortened bump stops if applicable.
- Struts and shock absorbers come complete with mounting hardware.
- Some struts and shock absorbers come with re movable spring platform spacers for incremental height adjustment